Senior Developer, Core Solutions
The Senior Developer, Core Solutions will work on the design and development of major components of the core platform. The core consists of analysis and correlation engines, proprietary and captive sensors, automated traps systems and more. The position works with the existing core technology platform (rust, python, cython, and domain specific languages), code management and deployment tools (Git, Gulp, etc.), and requirements tools to design, develop, test and deploy solutions as required. This position will work closely with the Engineering Team to maintain seamless integration of core components with the entire Threat X platform. The positions ensures architecture standards and quality delivery and security protocols are maintained and provides visibility to trends and best practices within their area of responsibility.
- Accountable for timely design, development, maintenance and tier 3 support of key components of the core platform
- Work with the CTO, VP of Engineering and other engineers to ensure efficacy, compatibility and performance across the Threat X application stack
- Develop new features on the Threat X platform
- Develop bug fixes, patches and other maintenance releases as required
- Maintain code within the designated code management tools
- Test and deploy core platform components
- Create and maintain documentation on the core application
- Participate in standups, reviews and sprint kickoff activities for product releases
- Participate as directed in product design and planning
- Must have a strong work ethic and internal drive to thrive in our comfortable, yet unstructured environment
- Become a Master of the Threat X product and service
- Build rapport and develop trust with Threat X leadership and development staff
- Passionately support Threat X’s commitment to create an outstanding experience for all our customers
- 7+ years experience designing and implementing software solutions in a SaaS environment
- BS in Computer Science / Math / Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong software engineering skills (Python, Ruby, Rust, C/C++ or equivalent)
- Exposure to multiple analytics languages (Python Pandas, R, or equivalent)
- In depth Linux knowledge
- Distributed systems
- Network/socket programming
- Parallel and concurrent programming models
- Open source software maintenance
- Entrepreneurial and willing to do what’s required for success
- Expertise in Agile development methodology
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in our technology stack – HTML 5.0, Python, RUST, MongoDB, Docker, AWS
- Expertise with tools in Devops automation (Jenkins), agile management (Pivotal/Jira) and product roadmap (Aha)
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs
- NoSQL/distributed databases
- Data science and machine learning
- Knowledge of the security industry, protocols and methods
- Knowledge on the different methods of malware analysis OR has experience in forensics and log analysis
- Deep knowledge of networks and Windows/UNIX/Linux/Solaris operation systems
- knowledge of perimeter security (IDS/IPS, Firewall, Anti Virus, WAF)
- Knowledge of SaaS service delivery models
Sound like a good fit?
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Product Marketing Sr. Mgr/Director
We are looking for a proven Product Marketing expert to join our small, Agile marketing team. You will work with our CMO and product leaders to ensure maximum impact of our demand generation and awareness efforts by driving and supporting the GTM plan including: product/solution strategy, public evangelism, competitive awareness, sales enablement, sales support, and customer references.
- Work with company leadership to drive the development and execution of go-to-market plans for Threat X solutions, enabling sales, partners and marketing to build pipeline from demangen programs.
- Drive the development of product positioning and messaging and ensure alignment across all collateral, tools, and content.
- Help determine and build product differentiation messages and competitive positioning. Deliver competitive sales tools to support inside and field sales teams.
- Work across the team to lead the development of product and service launch approach for a SaaS based product. Be accountable for overall execution and achieving business objectives.
- Lead the development and continual evolution of all sales tools including: datasheets, solution briefs, and sales and analysts presentations. Take a data driven approach to audience feedback, ensuring the delivery of the right content to the right audience at the right stage of the buying cycle.
- Continually update all web properties so they reflect current and accurate information on our solutions, product capabilities and messaging.
- Support all demand generation campaigns from inception through to sales enablement.
- Support PR and AR activities and the overall analyst relations program.
- Help design and support our overall channel enablement strategy.
- Partner with sales to manage and efficiently execute the RFP/RFI process, ensure alignment to messaging and an effective feedback loop for continual improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous product marketing experience in the security domain required. Past exposure to complex B2B product solutions (preferably in SaaS) is a plus!
- 5+ years overall product marketing experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills - show us your examples!
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented approach
- A great attitude, high energy and a desire to take a fast growing company to the next level
- Have a “testing” mentality - constantly trying new things, failing fast and learning from your mistakes
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive projects and teams, cross organizationally, realizing high quality, well communicated, predictable outcomes
- Highly innovative, creative, and collaborative
Sound like a good fit?Apply