- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Long-Term Disability
- 401K Program
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance
- Tools for real-time communication
- Cross-team collaboration
- Agile team structures
Threat X is the only SaaS-based web application firewall solution that enables enterprises to confidently secure all their web applications against a rapidly evolving threat landscape. Purpose built for the hybrid-cloud, Threat X delivers complete visibility and the most precise threat detection and neutralization capabilities available by combining progressive profiling, collective threat intelligence and deep analytics with a managed service.Learn More
Threat X can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding and hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound and build something special, Threat X is for you. We are looking for an Account Executive to join the newly formed sales team. We value hard work and positive attitude and are looking for an accomplished, quota carrying sales professional to share their skills, who can think creatively and make an immediate impact.
In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Sales to support your pursuit of sales goals. You will receive hands-on training to expand your skill-set and will be encouraged to share your ideas and expertise to coach and mentor others in the future.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Own relationships with key customers and represent Threat X professionally
- Foster new relationships for Threat X through outbound efforts
- Execute customized presentations/demonstrations via Zoom and in person when required
- Employ Threat X’s sales process to drive prospects from initial install, qualification, build business value, proof of concept (evaluation), through to contract closure
- Create champions, develop executive relationships, and ensure the long-term partnership between Threat X and our customers
- Identify upsell candidates and utilize our sales process to see them through a mutually beneficial upgrade
- Help to build our sales pipeline and improve our sales processes
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- A strong track record of prospecting leads and closing deals
- Familiarity with the cybersecurity space
- Highly motivated, professional and hard working
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and efficient in managing multiple projects at once
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4+ years of experience selling/closing software products/solutions in B2B environment, preferably in the information technology space. Cloud and SaaS experience a plus.
- Familiarity with using Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills
Sound like a good fit?Apply
Posted June 10th, 2018
Product Marketing Sr. Mgr/Director
We are looking for a proven Product Marketing expert to join our small, Agile marketing team. You will work with our CMO and product leaders to ensure maximum impact of our demand generation and awareness efforts by driving and supporting the GTM plan including: product/solution strategy, public evangelism, competitive awareness, sales enablement, sales support, and customer references.Learn More
- Work with company leadership to drive the development and execution of go-to-market plans for Threat X solutions, enabling sales, partners and marketing to build pipeline from demand gen programs.
- Drive the development of product positioning and messaging and ensure alignment across all collateral, tools, and content.
- Help determine and build product differentiation messages and competitive positioning. Deliver competitive sales tools to support inside and field sales teams.
- Work across the team to lead the development of product and service launch approach for a SaaS based product. Be accountable for overall execution and achieving business objectives.
- Lead the development and continual evolution of all sales tools including: datasheets, solution briefs, and sales and analyst presentations. Take a data driven approach to audience feedback, ensuring the delivery of the right content to the right audience at the right stage of the buying cycle.
- Continually update all web properties so they reflect current and accurate information on our solutions, product capabilities and messaging.
- Support all demand generation campaigns from inception through to sales enablement.
- Support PR and AR activities and the overall analyst relations program.
- Help design and support our overall channel enablement strategy.
- Partner with sales to manage and efficiently execute the RFP/RFI process, ensure alignment to messaging and an effective feedback loop for continual improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous product marketing experience in the security domain required. Past exposure to complex B2B product solutions (preferably in SaaS) is a plus!
- 5+ years overall product marketing experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills - show us your examples!
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail-oriented approach
- A great attitude, high energy and a desire to take a fast growing company to the next level
- Have a “testing” mentality - constantly trying new things, failing fast and learning from your mistakes
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive projects and teams, cross organizationally, realizing high quality, well communicated, predictable outcomes
- Highly innovative, creative, and collaborative
Sound like a good fit?Apply
Posted June 1st, 2018
Senior Developer, Core Solutions
The Senior Developer, Core Solutions will work on the design and development of major components of the core platform. The core consists of analysis and correlation engines, proprietary and captive sensors, automated traps systems and more. The position works with the existing core technology platform (rust, python, cython, and domain specific languages), code management and deployment tools (Git, Gulp, etc.), and requirements tools to design, develop, test and deploy solutions as required. This position will work closely with the Engineering Team to maintain seamless integration of core components with the entire Threat X web app security platform. The position ensures architecture standards and quality delivery and security protocols are maintained and provides visibility to trends and best practices within their area of responsibility.Learn More
- Accountable for timely design, development, maintenance and tier 3 support of key components of the core platform
- Work with the CTO, VP of Engineering and other engineers to ensure efficacy, compatibility and performance across the Threat X application stack
- Develop new features on the Threat X platform
- Develop bug fixes, patches and other maintenance releases as required
- Maintain code within the designated code management tools
- Test and deploy core platform components
- Create and maintain documentation on the core application
- Participate in standups, reviews and sprint kickoff activities for product releases
- Participate as directed in product design and planning
- Must have a strong work ethic and internal drive to thrive in our comfortable, yet unstructured environment
- Become a Master of the Threat X product and service
- Build rapport and develop trust with Threat X leadership and development staff
- Passionately support Threat X’s commitment to create an outstanding experience for all our customers
- 7+ years experience designing and implementing software solutions in a SaaS environment
- BS in Computer Science / Math / Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong software engineering skills (Python, Ruby, Rust, C/C++ or equivalent)
- Exposure to multiple analytics languages (Python Pandas, R, or equivalent)
- In depth Linux knowledge
- Distributed systems
- Network/socket programming
- Parallel and concurrent programming models
- Open source software maintenance
- Entrepreneurial and willing to do what’s required for success
- Expertise in Agile development methodology
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in our technology stack – HTML 5.0, Python, RUST, MongoDB, Docker, AWS
- Expertise with tools in Devops automation (Jenkins), agile management (Pivotal/Jira) and product roadmap (Aha)
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs
- NoSQL/distributed databases
- Data science and machine learning
- Knowledge of the security industry, protocols and methods
- Knowledge on the different methods of malware analysis OR has experience in forensics and log analysis
- Deep knowledge of networks and Windows/UNIX/Linux/Solaris operation systems
- knowledge of perimeter security (IDS/IPS, Firewall, Anti Virus, WAF)
- Knowledge of SaaS service delivery models
Sound like a good fit?Apply
Posted May 1st, 2018